Please make sure that you have filled out a Student Health Questionnaire (click DOCUMENTS to access) and read the Student Guidelines to Online Learning before participating in any online learning at The Relaxation Pod or through The Boon Method. If you do not fill out the Student Health Questionnaire then The Relaxation Pod is absolved of all liability as a result of any harm to yourself from participating in the class or whilst undertaking a course.
This class is a beginner level and is suitable for all fitness levels. This class is not suitable for Pregnancy, and back injuries. To take part in this class you will need a yoga mat, a yoga block and some water to hand to make sure you stay hydrated.
Although there are tremendous benefits to overall health and wellbeing, yoga can be physically challenging and carries with it risks that cannot entirely be eliminated. These include the risk of personal injury, or the exacerbation of existing injuries or conditions, or damage to property around you during your participation.
• Please follow the British Wheel of Yoga “Student Guidance – remote sessions” guidelines document.
• You must act responsibility and sensibly at all times
• You must not participate if you are [e.g. pregnant] or under the influence of alcohol or nonprescription drugs.
• Neither your teacher nor the British Wheel of Yoga are qualified to express an opinion that you are fit to safely participate in any British Wheel of Yoga organised sessions or any British Wheel of Yoga trained teacher’s yoga classes. You must obtain professional or specialist advice from your doctor before participating if you are in any doubt.
• Clear enough space to safely carry out the exercises without hitting items around you.
• Check that the device you are using is securely positioned and will not interfere with your movement.
• Listen to your body. Follow any safety instructions or suitable modifications or adjustments to the exercise as instructed.
• Never continue with a class or a movement that is too difficult for your level of experience or ability, or if you feel any discomfort. Please note, this [video/audio] is a pre-recorded session and cannot be adapted to suit any particular requirements you may have. In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by your teacher, participating in this yoga class is entirely at your own risk.
Intellectual property: The copyright in this video/audio recording is owned by Bryony Lloyd at The Relaxation Pod. Reproduction, transmission or sharing of the video/audio (in part or full) is strictly prohibited without the prior consent of Bryony Lloyd at The Relaxation Pod. By accessing and participating in this class you confirm that you have read and understood this disclaimer.
Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions
Last Updated on May 25, 2021
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THE DISCLAIMER AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
YOU, THE STUDENT, SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE BEFORE UNDERTAKING ANY PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND MENTAL ACTIVITY SUCH AS MEDITATION. YOU ARE AWARE OF THE RISKS INVOLVED WITH ANY EXERCISE OR MEDITATION AND UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS YOUR PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY TO CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR OR YOUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER REGARDING YOUR SUITABILITY TO PARTICIPATE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE NO MEDICAL CONDITION THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF THAT WOULD PREVENT YOU FROM TAKING PART IN COURSES, AND ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISK OF INJURY YOU MAY SUSTAIN AS A RESULT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION.
YOU, THE STUDENT, UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THAT WITH ANY PHYSICAL (OR MENTAL) ACTIVITY, RISK OF SERIOUS PHYSICAL OR MENTAL INJURY OR DEATH IS POSSIBLE. YOU THE STUDENT ASSUME THE RISK OF YOGA AND THE METHODS USED WITHIN 'BOON' AND 'THE RELAXATION POD' AND 'BOON.THERELAXATIONPOD.CO.UK'. YOU HAVE READ THE ABOVE RELEASE, UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS, AND WAIVER, AND RELEASE BRYONY LLOYD AND 'THE RELAXATION POD'
(INCLUDING 'BOON.THERELAXATIONPOD.CO.UK') FROM ANY CLAIMS OF LIABILITY.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO MAKE THESE COURSES AS ACCESSIBLE AS POSSIBLE. HOWEVER, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL SEE ANY POSITIVE OR TRANSFORMATIVE CHANGES TO YOUR HEALTH OR WELLBEING. THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES REGARDING RESULTS, PRESENT OR FUTURE. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT RESULTS MAY VARY FROM PERSON TO PERSON.
COURSE REFUND POLICY
I WANT YOU TO BE SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE AND OFFER A 14 DAY REFUND PERIOD FOR COURSE PURCHASES. HOWEVER, IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR A REFUND YOU MUST DEMONSTRATE YOUR PARTICIPATION AND YOUR APPLICATION OF THE PRINCIPLES TAUGHT WITHIN THE COURSE.
TO REQUEST A REFUND, YOU MUST EMAIL 'INFO@THERELAXATIONPOD.CO.UK (ALL LOWER CASE) BY 11.59PM GMT ON THE 14TH DAY FOLLOWING YOUR PURCHASE WITH A REQUEST FOR A REFUND. WITH THAT EMAIL YOU MUST VERIFY THAT YOU COMPLETED ALL MODULES WITHIN THE COURSE. AFTER 14 DAYS YOUR PURCHASE IS NON REFUNDABLE.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR VISITING
Copyright 2021- Bryony Lloyd, The Relaxation Pod - All Rights Reserved